1) Read the information on the information page. Please contact us with further questions. However, keep in mind this is NOT a medical facility. You will need to ask your doctor your medical questions.We accept all students!! It is your responsibility to get clearance from your doctor to attend classes if you have any health concerns. Dance/gymnastics might be a good way to describe the art of pole to your doctor.
2) Look at the list of beginner 1 and beginner 1&2 classes. Pick a class that appeals to you and fits your schedule based on the description. All students should start with a beginner 1 class. Attending any other class requires testing out of beginner one class with a meet up and approval from Expressions Fitness staff.
3) Sign up for a class. If you need assistance, please contact us for assistance.
4) Look at the DIRECTIONS tab under HOME. There is a picture of where to turn to get to the studio. The picture is very helpful.
5) Arrive at the studio 15 min. early to do a tiny bit of paperwork and get a short introduction.
6) Start your pole journey! You can wear yoga pants/leggings to Fab Poleates on Monday, most all of the special classes, and flexibility. If you don't mind doing modified floor versions of the upright pole moves, you can wear leggings to all beginner I classes, but shorts are preferred. Shorts and a tank for all beginner 2 pole classes. We have a very warm facility in the winter and air conditioned in the summer with plenty of places to change when you arrive if you need to change after work.